Beach Parking Permit
2021 Beach Parking Permits
Permits will be available for purchase starting in March 2021. Permits may be purchased online or in person this year. Please DO NOT mail in applications. If you have a 2020 permit it is valid through June 30, 2021. If you would like to be notified by email please sign up for Notify Me, click on Park and Recreation.”.
You will need a valid vehicle registration with a Southampton Town address to purchase your resident permit. If your vehicle registration has only a post office box, or a physical address located outside of the town, OR, if you are a resident of Sag Harbor Village, you will need to provide additional documentation as follows:
- Residents/Homeowners – A current Southampton Town Tax Bill - name must match that on your car registration. No P.O. Boxes accepted.
- Year-Round Renters – Three utility bills (Cable or Electric Only): one current, one dating back six months, and one dating back 12 months to prove residency. Renters name on utility bills must be the same as car registration.
- Senior Citizens – In addition to proof of residency, must provide proof of age 60+.
- New Homeowners – Must provide a copy of their tax bill, deed (less than 6 months).
- Veterans – Need to show copy of DD214 or Vet status for proof of eligibility plus residency requirements.
- Non-Resident, Full-Season Permit (*Seasonal renters only at this time) must provide a copy of their vehicle registration along with a Southampton Town lease agreement for a minimum two-week rental accompanied with an approved valid rental permit by Southampton Town. The name on the lease agreement must match the name on the vehicle registration. Please refer to beach permit affidavit if family member is staying at your Town residence or if you have a pending rental permit.
*Must be renting for 2 weeks or more. Town Code § 270-12
- Incorporated Village of Sag Harbor Residents
- Town of Southampton Residents MUST provide a current Southampton Town Tax Bill - name must match that on your car registration. No P.O. Boxes accepted.
- Town of East Hampton Residents must provide current Sag Harbor Village Tax Bill name must match that on your car registration. No P.O. Boxes accepted. Year-round renters must provide 3- utility bills (12mo, 6mo, current--cable or electric only) and Sag Harbor Village Tax bill along with their registration.
Credit cards (MasterCard, AMEX, Visa, Discover and eChecks) or Checks and cash will be accepted at walk-in locations. Note: A $25 service fee will be charged for all checks returned by the bank.