Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
If you would like to participate − and we hope you do − all you need to do is select an area of public property such as a park, beach, trail, or roadside that is in need of cleaning. I emphasize that the site you select must be publicly maintained. The Town provides garbage bags and disposal passes for the Town recycling centers. Registrants may get these materials at:
* Please note that disposal passes will be needed to get into the transfer stations, free of charge, during the weekend of the Great East End Clean-Up, so please make arrangements to pick up the necessary materials. If you are unable to get the necessary materials during the above scheduled days or times, please call Rick Hodgson to discuss alternate arrangements.
Rick Hodgson, Attn: Waste Management
116 Hampton Rd. Southampton NY, 11968
Please refrain from large gathering or go into a crowded area due to COVID-19.
While participating in the Southampton Town Great East End Clean Up “social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, Town of Southampton, has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, Town of Southampton cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from people you don’t live with
• Refrain from large gathering or go into a crowded area. (Clean up groups sizes should be no larger than 20 people)
• Wear a mask. Masks are most essential in times when social distancing is difficult.
• Wear gloves to protect yourself against possible germs.
• Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Adults and older children who can safely use hand sanitizer: Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry, if soap and water are not readily available.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field