Beach Parking Permit Walk-in Locations
Parks & Recreation Office: 6 Newtown Road, Hampton Bays
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Resident Permit: You will need a valid vehicle registration with a Southampton Town address to purchase your resident permit. If your vehicle registration has only a post office box, or a physical address located outside the Town, you will need to provide the following:
- Property Owners - Southampton Town Tax Bill - name must match that of car registration.
- Renters - Three different utility company bills one current, one dating back six months and one dating back twelve months.
- Senior Citizens - need to show a copy of Driver’s License or ID Card for proof of eligibility.
- Veterans - need to show a copy of Driver’s License, DD214 or vet status for proof of eligibility
MUST be purchased in Hamptons Bays at Parks and Recreation, 6 Newtown Road, Hampton Bays.
- Payments - Checks, Credit Cards (Master Card ,Visa & Discover) or Cash will be accepted at walk-in locations. (A $25 service fee will be charged for all checks returned by the bank).
||Beach Parking Information and Facilities/Parks Map
||Beach Parking Permit Application
Beach patrons who are driven to the beach because they do not drive need to obtain a photo hand-held permit, which can be purchased at the Parks & Recreation Office (6 Newtown Road, Hampton Bays) only.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parks & Recreation Office at 631-728-8585.
Free viewers are required for all of the above listed documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons found below.