- Feature Links
- Online Services
- For Assistance
Please review our FAQs below. You may find what you need.
- I signed into Town Website but still can’t gain access to Online Services account?
To use all Online Services a separate username and password is required.
Login box will appear when using Online Services.
Same username and password may be used for all Online Services, except for the following:
For Website Login
For Parks and Recreation
- I forgot my username or password for my online services account
Step 1: Click the Forgot your username or password? Click Here to reset
Step 2: An email will be sent to your registered email account with your account information. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/bulk mail folder. The email will be coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have an online services account, you will receive an error message that the Town cannot find your specific username or email entered. You will be required to set up a new account,
Select First time users click here to create an account (non GIS subscribers)
Complete login page.
If you require further assistance after the above steps have been followed, please call 631-702-1900
- How do I upload a completed documents?
Follow the steps below:
- Download and Save required forms to your computer.
- Open document on your computer
- Fill-out required forms
- Save to your computer.
- When prompted for document, during application process, browse your desktop and upload.
- Complete and submit application. Proceed to payment portal
For assistance with completing an online form: 631-702-1900
Your question to email@example.com