The Town of Southampton will accept applications for the CPF Water Quality Improvement Projects through May 15, 2021. Applicants should visit the Town website at www.southamptontownny.gov to download the 2021 application.
The CPF Water Quality Improvement Project Plan (WQIPP) Fund follows the objectives in the adopted Water Quality Improvement Project Plan (PDF)
To apply for funding, an application must be completed and submitted by May 15, 2021, along with detailed narratives and supporting information as described in WQIPP 2021 application (PDF). Parcel acquisitions will be considered on an ongoing basis, independent of this application process.
Qualified applicants include:
- Government entities & Trustees
- Academic Institutions/School Districts
- Religious Institutions
- Housing Authority/Affordable housing providers
- Homeowners/Condo/Co-op associations (for I/A or sewer systems only)
- Commercial entities (I/A systems or sewer systems only)
A Public hearing and Town Board Resolution will be required for all projects. For more information please email Jacqueline Fenlon with “WQIPP Application” in subject line.