Annually, the Town of Southampton offers Human Services (HS) grants, Cultural Arts and Recreational (CAR) grants, Hamlet Services grants and Community Program grants to certified 501(c) organizations that provide such services to Southampton Town residents.
- Human Service grants assist social services organizations that provide social and financial services such as counseling and psychotherapy services, health care services, child care, or educational services.
- Cultural Arts and Recreation grants assist organizations that present visual or performing arts and recreational programs.
- Hamlet Services grants assist organizations that provide services to hamlets throughout the Town.
- Community Program grants assist organizations that provide services to the community.
The 2022 Southampton Town grant applications are now available through the Southampton Town website: www.southamptontownny.gov/community-services-grants. Grant funds are subject to the adoption of the 2022 budget.
Additionally, applications will be available for pick up in the Housing and Community Development office in Southampton Town Hall at 116 Hampton Road in Southampton.
The submission deadline for all applications is 4:00p.m. on Friday, November 19, 2021.
Completed applications may be mailed to the address included on the application, dropped at the Housing and Community Development office in Southampton Town Hall, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grants will only be awarded to certified 501(c) organizations. ALL APPLICANTS must provide proof of 501(c) status and proof of 990 filing AND W-9 forms.
- General liability, worker’s compensation, and worker’s disability insurance may be required
The Southampton Town Board approves all grant awards by a Town Board resolution. Recipients are notified by mail following the Town Board meeting in which the resolution is passed, usually the second Town Board meeting in January.
Please call Jamie Bowden at (631) 702-2423, Monday – Friday between 7:00am and 3:00pm with any additional questions.