Due to public health and safety concerns related to COVID-19, the Southampton Town Board will not be meeting in-person. In accordance with Chapter 417 of the Laws of 2021, the Thursday, October 7, 2021, Special Meeting of the Town Board will be held at 11:00 a.m. via videoconferencing, and a transcript will be provided at a later date. The public will have an opportunity to see and hear the meeting live and provide comments.
To view or participate in the Special Meeting, please go to:http://southamptonny.iqm2.com/citizens/default.aspx
- If you wish to view the live meeting only, please do not join the Zoom meeting. Please click on the “Live” link at the top of the page once the meeting begins.
- If you Do Not wish to speak during the live meeting, but would like to submit comments for the public record, please email to: email@example.com
- If you wish to speak during public portion please use the following link information to join the Zoom meeting, either via computer, tablet, or smart phone:
Join Zoom Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- Call into the Zoom Meeting at 1-929-205-6099
- Webinar ID: 830 2797 4469
- Passcode: 863614
Please check the meeting agenda posted on the Town Clerk’s website for further information regarding the items to be considered by the Town Board.
On the morning of October 7, 2021, approximately five minutes prior to 11:00 a.m., log in with your computer, tablet, smart phone, or telephone. You will then be placed on hold until the meeting starts.