For Immediate Release:
DATE: March 25, 2022
CONTACT: Frank Zappone, Deputy Supervisor
For More Information Contact:
Debra Keller, Website Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Jones, Graphics Supervisor, email@example.com
In the continuing effort to make the Town’s online information and services more easily accessible, the Town of Southampton’s added a new user tool to its website – PageAsisst.
Designed to help all users have more “USER FRIENDLY” access to the Town’s website, the new tool will be most useful to those visitors to the website with visual impairment.
PageAssist allows users to make custom visual adjustments to suit their unique requirements. Using PageAsisst when navigating the Town’s website allow the users to:
- Adjust font, text spacing, and font size
- Adjust cursor size
- Control the default and support languages
- Adjust the color scheme and contrast
- Adjust page focus
- Highlight page elements for easier identification and navigation
- Adjust media settings to pause or turn off or on animations and audio
- Adjust media settings to hide all images
- Change navigation to keyboard
Look for this icon when you next visit the Southampton Town website.