33 BAY AVENUE, EAST QUOGUE BOAT RACK 2023
LOTTERY FACT SHEET GENERAL INFORMATION
There are 12 boat rack spaces located at the end of Bay Avenue in East Quogue. -The Hull Storage Rental Agreement is for the period of May15 – October 15 of each year -Rental rate for 2023 season is $200.00 for one sailboat hull or kayak hull or paddleboard.
- Rental rate for 2023 season is $300.00 for two kayak hulls or paddleboards.
- Leaseholders must be Southampton Town full-time residents or taxpayers.
- Leaseholders shall secure the hull with a chain and padlock or similar means.
- Leaseholders must supply picture of vessel with contract.
APPLICATION INFORMATION: Applications for the lottery will be accepted at the Town of Southampton Parks & Recreation Dept. from March 1, 2023- March 31, 2023. A lottery (if necessary) will be conducted on April 5.
- -Limit ONE entry per person and Limit of TWO (2) entries per household.
- -Limit one storage spot per person, per year.
- -Selected applicants will be required to make a non-refundable payment of $200.00/300.00 on or before May 1 to secure the space (Master Card, Visa, or Discover. Checks payable to: Town of Southampton).
- All applications must include proof of Town of Southampton Full Time Resident/Taxpayer status. Please contact the office for acceptable forms of proof.
- Provide a picture of vessel.
- 2023 - 33 Bay Avenue, East Quogue Boat Rack - Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2023 - 33 Bay Avenue, East Quogue Boat Rack - Application (PDF)