I want to build a dock off my property, what do I need to file?

Application, updated surveys, drawing to scale of the proposed project and photos of the site. Also, applicable application fees. Download an Instructions for Applications for Permits for
New Work, Reconstruction and Replacement of Existing Structures

Southampton Board of Trustees
116 Hampton Road Southampton NY 11968
Ph: 631-287-5717 Fx: 631-287-5723

Show All Answers

1. Are Town Hall offices open for Permits?
2. How do I obtain a Recreational Shellfish License if Town Hall is closed?
3. I am experiencing ePermitting problems such as uploading documents, opening an account, etc. what should I do?
4. Will the Trustees honor my 2019 Permits/Licenses until I am able to renew either online or through the mail?
5. How do I file a Complaint or report a Code Violation?
6. What is the phone number and hours of the Trustee’s Office?
7. What times of the year are Trustee permits needed?
8. How do I prove residency to obtain a Trustee permit?
9. What do I need to bring for a 4×4 or ramp permit?
10. What is needed to obtain a mooring permit?
11. Does the Trustee’s Office handle shellfish permits?
12. I want to build a dock off my property, what do I need to file?
13. What is the season for the pump out boats?
14. Will the Trustees come to my property to give advice for my project?
15. Where do I get a shell fish permit?